Suzuki offer a comparatively complex range of warranties to Suzuki owners.
These are listed below, so you can read through the differences in cover, and compare them to the cover from independent warranty companies, before making a choice. You may find it easy to do this using our Suzuki Car Warranty Comparison Chart.
Their warranties are insurance policies, which are administered by Mondial Assistance and underwritten by AGA Insurance. They fall under the jurisdiction of the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
Be aware that the policies are laid out differently. In the case of the Comprehensive Cover, only what is not covered is stated.
With regard to Select and Basic cover, then only what is covered is laid out. Bear this in mind when you compare the policies.
Suzuki extended warranty cover can be purchased monthly or annually and an excess is available which can reduce the cost of cover.
The warranty will pay out no more than 90% of the total of any claim.
Key points to consider when comparing quotes:
- What period do you need cover for?
- This will affect the price of independent warranties where discounts for 2 and 3 year cover.
- How does Suzuki define ‘wear and tear' and what will it pay out on?
- What exactly constitutes a ‘general oil leak' and would Suzuki pay out if such a situation damaged a warrantied part?
- If you intend to buy a diesel car, note that the flywheel is not covered by either the Select or Basic cover and that the Diesel Particulate Filer is not covered by any of the policy choices.
Terms & Conditions Summary
Read the key terms and conditions including covered parts and non-covererd parts: Suzuki Terms & Conditions.
Suzuki Dealer Warranty Prices
If you want to compare buying a warranty from an independent company to buying an extended warranty from Suzuki, or their dealers, the following example prices from Suzuki may help.
Remember to compare cover level with the alternative warranties using our comparison table. The cheapest warranty may not be the best buy.
|Suzuki||Swift||3 years||Up to 60,000, no excess||£290.00|
|Suzuki||Grand Vitara||3 years||Up to 60,000, no excess||£290.00|
|Suzuki||Splash||3 years||Up to 60,000, no excess||£290.00|
Prices correct at July 2012.
The above information has been gained from the manufacturer's sales literature and press office, and is correct as of May 2012. Please contact us with any omissions or amendments.