Peugeot Warranty Cover Summary
Everything except items listed below:
- Ancillary drive belts, mountings, unions, pipes and hoses of any type.
- Brake and clutch frictional material.
- Wiring and terminals, batteries, bulbs, lamps and fuses.
- Exhaust systems (except catalytic converters, which are covered).
- Telephones & aerials.
- Wheels & tyres (including balancing and alignment).
Trim, bodywork and paintwork including:
- Interior trim, seat covers and cushions.
- Glass (heater elements are covered).
- Water ingress, weather-strips and body seals.
- Lock cylinders and keys.
- Diagnostic Time, all adjustments, alignments, service & maintenance operations.
- Certain items, which require servicing or are subject to wear and tear, are not covered under this policy.
Important Notice about this Peugeot Extended Warranty Review
The above information has been gained from the manufacturer's sales literature and press office, and is correct as of May 2012. Please contact us with any omissions or amendments.