Jaguar Warranty Cover Summary
Engine, Manifolds, Turbo Unit (incl. Intercooler), Cooling System, Air Conditioning, Gearbox, Transmission, Clutch, Differential, Final Drive, Wheel Bearings, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Fuel System (petrol/diesel), Electrics, Propshaft, Driveline, Driveline Couplings, Transfer Box, Consumables, Sunroof.
- Normal maintenance services and the replacement of such items as, but not limited to, spark plugs, plug leads, oils, filters, lubricants and factory fitted accessories.
- Component failure resulting from accident damage, misuse, neglect, overloading or abnormal use.
- Faults resulting from the use of contaminated fuel or inappropriate fuel for the vehicle.
- Damage which has resulted from a failure to arrange for an obvious fault to be rectified.
- Damage which has occurred as a result of any accessory being fitted (unless the accessory is approved by the manufacturer for use on the vehicle and fitted according to instructions provided by the manufacturer of the accessory).
- Any damage caused by frost, including damage where a lack or failure of anti-freeze has been a contributory factor.
- Any damage or losses to components that are not directly covered within the terms of this warranty.
- The gradual reduction in operating performance (wear and tear) consistent with the age and mileage of the vehicle.
Any loss, damage or failure which occurs while the vehicle is outside the geographical territories detailed in this booklet.
All damage and repairs resulting from water ingress, for example, through damaged or ineffective door, window or roof seals, through doors or sunroofs left open, or caused by driving through flood water.
- Any routine component adjustment and alignment.
- Vibrations and noises related to the operation of the vehicle.
- Deterioration such as discoloration, alteration or deformation â€¨of parts due to normal ageing.
- The consequences of repairs, conversions or modifications â€¨carried out by firms not approved by the manufacturer, and also â€¨the consequences of converting the vehicle to run on LPG.
- Damage resulting from the use of fluids or parts other than original parts or those of equivalent quality.
Important Notice about this Jaguar Extended Warranty Review
The above information has been gained from the manufacturer's sales literature and press office, and is correct as of May 2012. Please contact us with any omissions or amendments.